Sheffield must stand as one of the most promising property investment markets in the UK today. That’s why we have just launched our new Sheffield City Apartments, offering a purpose-designed residential development suited for young professionals and small families.
The development is just under a mile North West of the City Centre within the Philadelphia District, an area offering a range of amenities, historical sites and attractions. The eastern edge of the Peak District National Park is only 12 minutes away by car and a 4.3 mile takes you to beautiful countryside.
Scheduled for completion in Q2 2023, the Sheffield City apartments will comprise five studio apartments, 48 single-bedroomed apartments and eight two-bedroom apartments built over five stories, all under an elegant roof-top terrace. The apartments will be styled by professional interior designers to create a modern and comfortable setting, while also being well equipped for contemporary living.
Key Investment Highlights
- Prices from £170,000
- Optional 8% rental assurance for 10 years
- Projected 30% capital growth over the next 5 years
- Completion date Q3 2023
- Experienced developer with over 18 years of development experience
- Projected rental increase to be in excess of 17% on today’s rates by 2025
The City – Key Points
- The city’s growing economy was on an upward trajectory prior to the pandemic and recorded a net gain of around 15,000 private jobs in 2019. This is set to continue post-pandemic.
- Manchester and Leeds are both around 60 minutes away by car, and there are four international airports also within around half an hours’ drive of Sheffield.
- The population is predicted to increase considerably over the next 20 years to reach around 650,000 living in the city.
- According to Zoopla, over the past 5 years, average prices in Sheffield have increased by an impressive 18.95% and the outlook for the price growth is exciting. The latest residential property price predictions from Savills forecast that property prices in Yorkshire and The Humber will increase by 28.2% by 2025.
- This forecast of almost 30% growth over the next 5 years is one of the strongest predictions for any region in the UK.