What makes Regent Plaza a great off-plan opportunity?
- 3% interest on deposited funds through the build
- Price compared to other similar quality and size developments in the city is a considerable amount lower
- The developer is fully funded and FCA regulated
- Experienced construction company
- Full deposit protection bond in place
- Location is equidistant from Manchester City Centre and Salford – walking distance (and plenty of public transport)
- 7% gross return guaranteed for the first 2 years (which is just over 6% net)
- One Regent that is located 300m up the road has a waiting list for tenants. Regent Plaza is higher quality with better facilities so no reason why it will ever have issues renting.
- Facilities are excellent – 24-hour concierge and security, high spec gymnasium, private communal gardens and terrace for residents
Projected Average Residential Growth in Manchester %
Source: JLL – Northern England 2019 Forecast.